Friday, August 3, 2007

Cookies!

Hi, everyone.

Sorry for the absence over the last few days. I've tried to upload more foodletters, but they're stored on Alan's computer and it doesn't like this heatwave.

Everytime I try to sign into Blogger from there, I get a notice that my "cookies are disabled". I don't like disabled cookies, I like chocolate chip cookies!

I have a sneaking suspicion that they aren't disabled at all, but have gone on vacation and are sitting by a pool somewhere, relaxing and drinking mojitos....

So, apologies again. I promise I will either figure out a way to send the silly things to my computer which, as you can see, is working just fine, or get Alan to get his cookies back to work. By which time we may have a break in the weather and everything will work just fine on its own.

On the plus side, I did finally remember the name or our cookbook website. You can find it here

Remember that our Clickbank account has expired. We can still do PayPal, or you can e-mail us with inquiries.

No comments: