Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Calling Foodbloggers!

I'm going out on a bit of a limb here, but here goes.

Alan has written an eCookbook. It's a series of menus for Autumn dinner parties. Each menu includes all the recipes and step-by-step instructions so that even a nervous host can do up a great dinner for family and friends.

We think it's a great idea, and, in fact, a great cookbook. But why the heck should anyone believe us? I mean, would you buy a cookbook from a total stranger?

So here's the deal. If any of you have a food or lifestyle blog and are willing to take the time to cook a dinner to test out one of the menus and will write about it on your blog, I will send you a copy of the entire cookbook, for free.

Just cook, post your thoughts (including links to the cookbook site and this blog). When the post is up, e-mail me and I will send you the e-book.

Plus, I will personally thank you and your blog, on this site.

No comments: