Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lazy Sunday Links


It's such a beautiful, sunny and warm day here, I'm starting to think I should be looking for signs of Spring, rather than signs of Christmas. However, everything else is assuring us that the festive season is here, so with that in mind, I bring you these links.

The first is for a recipe for "Jansson's Temptation", a potato dish made with anchovies and cream. I saw this recipe in a magazine years ago and thought it looked yummy. Then I lost the magazine. And thought the name was Johannson's Temptation, which would explain why I could never find a recipe.

Thankfully, Anna at Door Sixteen (a beautiful decor blog) posted the recipe this week. And this time, I'm going to make it!

And for those of you looking for last-minute table-setting ideas, I posted a series this week over at my own decor blog, May December Home. You can find them here, here and here.

I hope you find them helpful!

I will be taking most of next week off to celebrate Christmas.

To those of you who celebrate, Merry Christmas, and to those of you don't, I hope you have a really great week, just because!

Cheers!

No comments: