Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

icanhascheezburger

Not much to tell you this week, but that picture was just too good to resist!

In my excitement about the Thursday Night Smackdown roundup last week, I forgot to mention that Foodie With Family is hosting a monthly roundup of her own.  If you've got great ideas for leftovers, head on over here for the details.

I missed the first one, but I am so in on the second - it's about that time that we'll be desperate to clean out the fridge and use everything up before the big move!

And one of our favourite get-away spots, Langdon Hall was just awarded Relais Gourmands status, joining such restaurants as The French Laundry in California and The Fat Duck in England.

Oooooooh!  Can't wait to go back......!

Hope you're all having a lovely lazy Sunday!

I'm back to Monforte Dairy tomorrow, so posting may be a bit light this week. 

Please remember to send me your food-related links!

 

No comments: