Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged!

 

The lovely Heloise Bottomley at My Imperfect Garden presented me with the "You Make My Day Award".  Awwww.....

So now I'm to pass it on to five blogs that make MY day.  Only five?????

OK.  I'll behave.  I give this award to:

Pia Jane Bijkerk, who never fails to inspire with her photos, her thoughts, her kindness.

King Negrito - thank you for the updates on Paris and the world.  And for being the coolest bear on the internet!

Leah Peah, who writes beautifully and encouragingly and I always come away from her blog feeling like I've gained a little more understanding.

Paola at Today I am Mostly for the lovely, daily photos.

And Nina at Nina's Kitchen for showing us that every meal is worth celebrating.  And Nina, you tagged me last week to tell five things about myself, but I lost the link to that post and can't find it.  Please forgive me....

If the winners choose to play, the rules are:

  1. Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day.
  2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
  3. Tell the award winners they've won by commenting on their blogs.

OK. One and two are done.  I'm off to spread a little sunshine.  And those of you that I didn't mention - it's not because you don't make my day.  It's because I was limited to five.  What's a girl to do?

Thank you Heloise!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks barb! that is so sweet, you have made my day now and since it was a rather stressful one you have really made it, thank you px

negrito said...

Thanksz bob :-)
I am really proud :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Barb! That has made MY day! Off to follow your commands...