Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Want a Do-Over!

I've been having a bit of trouble lately, trying to get a handle on what direction to move this site.

We started out with a food shop. But that closed earlier this year, which gave me the opportunity to expand the scope of this little food site. So far, so good.

But then I started uploading our Foodletters. They're not bad in themselves, and I think they're a really good resource for recipes and cooking how-to's. But mixing them in with everything else here was just messy. I found it confusing and I'm in charge. I can't imagine what my readers thought (actually, I can. That's why I'm changing things).

So. I've started yet another blog, here. It's just the foodletter archives, leaving this site for recipes, restaurant reviews, travel stories and other ideas as they occur.

I hope you like the changes. Comments, suggestions, critiques are welcome. Though I'd really appreciate it if you could be gentle with the last of these - I'm still a newcomer to all this and prone to feeling fragile!

No comments: