Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

Aliens!  I seen 'em!

It's been awhile since I gave you a bacon-related link.

Without further ado:  Candied Bacon Ice-Cream, from David Lebovitz.  What a great life he must have!  He gets to live in Paris.  And he gets to make candied bacon ice-cream!

And here's a recipe for Soy Sauce.  It's got it all: difficulty, vast amounts of time and the potential for things to go horribly wrong.  I think I might have to try this one....

A little explanation of the photo.  We put one of those little battery-operated LED lights in our pantry, which is a huge help on those late-night dinner foraging expeditions.  But it kind of makes it look like a transporter.  I keep walking into it and shouting, "Scottie!  Couldja beam me down a samwidge?"

One of these days, something's going to fall on my head and I'll be SO EXCITED!

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

No comments: